Owning a Successful Restaurant Franchise
Aroma, is the educational experience during Houston Black Restaurant Week hosted by the Greater Houston Black Chamber. This is a dinner discussion teaching industry hopefuls how to start their own restaurant business. Houston Black Restaurant Week hosted a panel of leading restaurant franchise owners discussing their successful business practices. Experts offered advice on ways to get started in a industry, raising capital, and managing a successful business operations.
- Jimmie Jones, Community Development Officer BB&T
- Jonathan Howard, Smoothie King Franchise Owner
- Lesleigh Robertson, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Managing Director, Desired Projections
- Shawn Taylor, President & CEO of Zaxby’s Houston LLC
- Derrick Thomas, CEO Frenchy’s Chicken Development
Comments are closed.