- This event has passed.
November 4, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Etta’s GoodSpace Opening Night Cooking Experience with Shakti Baum.
About Shakti Baum
She is the Founder and Chef of Etta’s Little Kitchen, a local ‘pop up’ kitchen serving good times throughout Houston. She is driven with the goal of creating stellar events involving local food, great music, and fun for all.
She has created menus and memorable events for Onion Creek, Bar Boheme, LowBrow, as well as creating memorable collaborations with Saint Arnold, Karbach, and 8th Wonder, to name a few.
Shakti’s lastest venture, Etta’s GoodSpace is a community focused space offering unique classes and stellar events through food, education and philanthropic deeds.
Kitchen Konversations Dinner Menu
- Absolut Elixir Cocktails Demonstration with Tulu
- Mezze: Greek Inspired Meat & Cheese Platters, Dips, Vegetables, Pita
- Supper: Lamb Ribs, Fig Balsamic Glaze or Roasted Lemon Chicken, Cultured Yogurt Butter Spice Vegetables w/ Pickled Red Onion & Feta
- Orzo, Arugula Tabouli
- Grilled Carrots, Tzatziki
- Frozen Honey Greek Yogurt Custard, Baklava Crumble, Rose Syrup